English for Art and Design: Art Lodging comprehension questions (1997/2012)
| 28 June 2012
Click to see the English for Art and Design overview page.
Are you a teacher, researcher, working in the art/design industries, or a student of English for Art and Design? Join our new quarterly newsletter to learn the latest news and views on the English for Specific Purposes sub-field. Go to the contact page and put "English for Art and Design" in the message.
Exercise 1: Comprehension Questions
1. Describe the Künstlerheim Luise.
2. How much is Künstlerheim Luise per night? Where could someone stay where you are for this price?
3. What do you think the rooms look like?
4. Do you think you would stay there? Why? Why not?
5. Describe Schloss Bröllin.
6. What is R.A.M.M.?
7. What do you think the writer means by "reminiscent of The Last Supper?
8. Suggest some places to visit for art travellers in your area. What do you think is interesting to see? Why?
Exercise 2: Künstlerheim Luise Interior Design Project
Click Künstlerheim Luise Interior Design Project and scroll down to the appendix.